Welcome to St. John the Evangelist
These are exciting times for Saint John the Evangelist Catholic Church. We have a growing parish that is committed to fulfilling our mission through faithfulness to Church teaching, evangelization, and preparing our youth to be good Catholic Christian leaders in the world.
As stewards of God's love, we provide numerous opportunities for individuals to use and develop their gifts (time, talent, and treasure) for the greater honor and glory of God.
Enjoy your visit to our website, and if you are planning a visit to Daylight, or just passing through, we welcome you to come and pray with us.
SAVE THE DATE!
February 12 - Faith & Food Night - 6:00 pm Stations, Reflection by Dcn. Richard, and Lenten Meal. Hosted by the CDA & Altar Society (This has not been canceled due to weather.)
February 19 - Stations of the Cross & Reflection - 6:00 pm Stations, Reflection by Fr. Chris (There will be Mass at 8:00 AM)
February 26 - Stations of the Cross & Reflection - 6:00 pm Stations, Reflection by Kevin Lents (There will be Mass at 8:00 AM)
February 21 - Cluster Reconciliation at Good Shepherd, 1:00-2:00 pm
February 28 - Cluster Reconciliation at St. John the Evangelist, 1:00-2:00 pm
- Father Chris Forler, Pastor
- David Rice, Deacon & Business Manager
- Richard Leibundguth, Deacon & RCIA Coordinator
- Joel Padgett, Parish Catechetical Leader
- Lisa Spitz, Administrative Secretary
- Jane Young, Part-Time Secretary
- Paula Rice, Bookkeeper
- Berny Heitzman, Director of Music & Liturgy
- George Smiljanich, Maintenance
- Wade Lovell, Volunteer Youth Ministers
- Kelli Lovell, Volunteer Youth Ministers
- Traci Davis, Preschool Director/Teacher
- Kelly Hamilton, Preschool Teacher
- Angie Owens, Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Becky Lasher, Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Elaine Ritzert, Organist