Welcome to St. John the Evangelist
These are exciting times for Saint John the Evangelist Catholic Church. We have a growing parish that is committed to fulfilling our mission through faithfulness to Church teaching, evangelization, and preparing our youth to be good Catholic Christian leaders in the world.
As stewards of God's love, we provide numerous opportunities for individuals to use and develop their gifts (time, talent, and treasure) for the greater honor and glory of God.
Enjoy your visit to our website, and if you are planning a visit to Daylight, or just passing through, we welcome you to come and pray with us.
Mass and Reconciliation Times
Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am and 10:00 am
Tuesday: 7:00 am
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:00 am
Saturday: 4:00-4:45 pm
Sunday: 6:15-6:45 am
Tuesday: 6:15-6:45 am
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 7:15-7:45 am
SAVE THE DATE!
Knights of Columbus Council 14659
Fresh Produce Food Drive
Hunger knows no season!
Through September 3
If you have a home garden with extra vegetables or fruit to spare, please consider bringing them to the Knights of Columbus donation box in the Commons. Canned and dry food will also be accepted. Fresh produce and donations will go to the St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank.
Daily Mass Time Changes
Beginning Tuesday, September 5:
Tuesdays 8:00 am, Wednesdays 6:00 pm,
Thursdays 8:00 am, Fridays 9:00 am,
and every Saturday 8:00 am (There will still be Saturday 5:00 pm).
- Father Chris Forler, Pastor
- David Rice, Deacon & Business Manager
- Richard Leibundguth, Deacon & RCIA Coordinator
- Joel Padgett, Parish Catechetical Leader
- Lisa Spitz, Administrative Secretary
- Jane Young, Part-Time Secretary
- Paula Rice, Bookkeeper
- Berny Heitzman, Director of Music & Liturgy
- George Smiljanich, Maintenance
- Wade Lovell, Youth Minister
- Traci Davis, Preschool Director/Teacher
- Kelly Hamilton, Preschool Teacher
- Angie Owens, Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Becky Lasher, Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Elaine Ritzert, Organist
The Stewards of God's Grace Capital Campaign is underway now. Please visit the diocese webpage to keep updated on the diocese thermometer, watch the campaign video, or for more information: Click Here.
Reminder when making a payment: Checks will need to be made payable to Stewards of God's Grace.