Welcome to St. John the Evangelist
These are exciting times for Saint John the Evangelist Catholic Church. We have a growing parish that is committed to fulfilling our mission through faithfulness to Church teaching, evangelization, and preparing our youth to be good Catholic Christian leaders in the world.
As stewards of God's love, we provide numerous opportunities for individuals to use and develop their gifts (time, talent, and treasure) for the greater honor and glory of God.
Enjoy your visit to our website, and if you are planning a visit to Daylight, or just passing through, we welcome you to come and pray with us.
Mass and Reconciliation Times
Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am and 10:00 am
DAILY MASS TIMES:
Tuesday: 8:00 am
Wednesday: 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am
Friday: 8:00 am
First Saturday of the month: 8:00 am
Saturday: 4:00-4:45 pm
Sunday: 6:15-6:45 am
Tuesday & Thursday: 7:15-7:45 am
Wednesday: 5:15-5:45 pm
Friday: 7:15-7:45 am
New Members - Parish Registration
Download and print parish registration card: Click Here
SAVE THE DATE!
Fellowship Sunday with Donuts
Sunday, August 5, after 7:00 & 10:00 am Masses
Join fellow parishioners in the gym for donuts and coffee after Mass.
St. Anne Altar Society
Tuesday, August 7, 6:00 pm, Gym
All ladies of the Parish are invited to bring a hot or cold salad to share, and enjoy a meal with other ladies of the parish. No Cost To Attend. Sign-ups are in the Commons.
- Father Chris Forler, Pastor
- David Rice, Deacon & Business Manager
- Richard Leibundguth, Deacon & RCIA Coordinator
- Joel Padgett, Parish Catechetical Leader
- Lisa Spitz, Administrative Secretary
- Jane Young, Part-Time Secretary
- Paula Rice, Bookkeeper
- Berny Heitzman, Director of Music & Liturgy
- George Smiljanich, Maintenance
- Wade Lovell, Youth Minister
- Traci Davis, Preschool Director/Teacher
- Kelly Hamilton, Preschool Teacher
- Angie Owens, Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Becky Lasher, Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Elaine Ritzert, Organist
You can visit the Diocese webpage for more information: Click Here.
Reminder when making a payment: Checks will need to be made payable to Stewards of God's Grace. Mail to: P.O. Box 4169, Evansville, IN 47724-0169.