Welcome to St. John the Evangelist
These are exciting times for Saint John the Evangelist Catholic Church. We have a growing parish that is committed to fulfilling our mission through faithfulness to Church teaching, evangelization, and preparing our youth to be good Catholic Christian leaders in the world.
As stewards of God's love, we provide numerous opportunities for individuals to use and develop their gifts (time, talent, and treasure) for the greater honor and glory of God.
Enjoy your visit to our website, and if you are planning a visit to Daylight, or just passing through, we welcome you to come and pray with us.
SAVE THE DATE!
Men's Club Steak Night, Saturday, July 9, 5:00 pm - Midnight
Dinner will be served from 6:00-8:00 pm. Menu: Rib eye steak, baked potato, and vegetable. Adult beverages & soda available to purchase. Also, music throughout the evening by Haywire. Tickets: $18 per person/advance ticket; $20 per person/at the door. $5,000 in Raffle Prizes will be given away! Raffle Tickets: $20 each. Corporate Sponsor Options: $150 for 10 dinner tickets; $250 for 10 dinner tickets plus 7 raffle tickets. License #138524. Must be 21 to attend, I.D. Required.
Summer Social, Sunday, September 18
Mark your calendars to save the date for this year's Summer Social. More information coming soon!
- Father Chris Forler, Pastor
- David Rice, Deacon & Business Manager
- Richard Leibundguth, Deacon & RCIA Coordinator
- Joel Padgett, Parish Catechetical Leader
- Lisa Spitz, Administrative Secretary
- Jane Young, Part-Time Secretary
- Paula Rice, Bookkeeper
- Berny Heitzman, Director of Music & Liturgy
- George Smiljanich, Maintenance
- Wade Lovell, Volunteer Youth Ministers
- Kelli Lovell, Volunteer Youth Ministers
- Traci Davis, Preschool Director/Teacher
- Kelly Hamilton, Preschool Teacher
- Angie Owens, Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Becky Lasher, Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Elaine Ritzert, Organist