Welcome to St. John the Evangelist
These are exciting times for Saint John the Evangelist Catholic Church. We have a growing parish that is committed to fulfilling our mission through faithfulness to Church teaching, evangelization, and preparing our youth to be good Catholic Christian leaders in the world.
As stewards of God's love, we provide numerous opportunities for individuals to use and develop their gifts (time, talent, and treasure) for the greater honor and glory of God.
Enjoy your visit to our website, and if you are planning a visit to Daylight, or just passing through, we welcome you to come and pray with us.
Mass and Reconciliation Times
Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am and 10:00 am
DAILY MASS TIMES:
Tuesday: 8:00 am
Wednesday: 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am
Friday: 9:00 am
First Saturday of the month: 8:00 am
Saturday: 4:00-4:45 pm
Sunday: 6:15-6:45 am
Tuesday & Thursday: 7:15-7:45 am
Wednesday: 5:15-5:45 pm
Friday: 8:15-8:45 am
New Members - Parish Registration
Download and print parish registration forms: Click Here
Save The Date!
Sunday, September 15
7:30 am - 11:30 am
Menu: pancakes, sausage, O.J., milk & coffee. Cost: $6/adults, $4/children 10 & younger. Proceeds will go to Seminarian Nick Sellers to help offset educational costs.
- Father Chris Forler, Pastor
- Richard Leibundguth, Deacon & RCIA Coordinator
- Lisa Spitz, Administrative Secretary
- Paula Jordan, Bookkeeper/Business Manager
- Berny Heitzman, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Joel Padgett, Parish Catechetical Leader
- Jane Young, Part-Time Secretary
- George Smiljanich, Maintenance
- Drew Wilson, Organist
- Elaine Ritzert, Organist
- Wade Lovell, Youth Minister
- Traci Davis, Preschool Director/Teacher
- Allison Scheu, Preschool Teacher
- Angie Owens, Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Becky Lasher, Preschool Assistant Teacher
Diocese Bulletin Board
To view the Evansville Diocese Bulletin Board of events Click Here
You can visit the Diocese webpage for more information: Click Here.
Reminder when making a payment: Checks will need to be made payable to Stewards of God's Grace. Mail to: P.O. Box 4169, Evansville, IN 47724-0169.
This calendar is not to be used to find open rooms. Not all events are listed on the calendar. Call the office if you need to use a room and one will be reserved for you.
Full View Calendar - Click Here